Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Stellar Job

I love the humor of the whole movie, particularly when PIkachu uses Iron Tail, and Ash drops him. The animation quality wasn't amazing compared to some other hand-drawn flashes I've seen, but it in no way detracted from the movie, and it was quite good for your first time. Very enjoyable, and one I will watch several more times

Mastermind Mastermind

Great flash

I love that the evil leader's head looks a bit like Obama. I know it's unrelated, but its just a funny coincidence

Aquatica Aquatica

I'm seriously impressed, you could be putting music on major labels with the quality of your tunes. I want to get that viewer count up for that sweet download link.

ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix) ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix)

Excellent sound overall, would love to hear a full length version!

-On The Break- -On The Break-

Holy crap almighty! There are few tunes that have a truly professional polish to them, especially in the trance section, but you have succeeded where few have! While some of the other reviews complain about the length of the into, I think that what you really need to do is slap on a couple minutes of build up and a couple of breakdown, and release this as a full-blown uplifting anthem, man. Just absolutely wonderful listening, I would love a full version!

Fantasy of Chaos Fantasy of Chaos

ooh

Why have I not seen this earlier dude? I likes it a lot! I see the fox/wolf/anubis critter made it into another work. Very nicely done sir