Aquatica Aquatica

I'm seriously impressed, you could be putting music on major labels with the quality of your tunes. I want to get that viewer count up for that sweet download link.

ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix) ENtrance - Edge Of Space (Original Mix)

Excellent sound overall, would love to hear a full length version!

-On The Break- -On The Break-

Holy crap almighty! There are few tunes that have a truly professional polish to them, especially in the trance section, but you have succeeded where few have! While some of the other reviews complain about the length of the into, I think that what you really need to do is slap on a couple minutes of build up and a couple of breakdown, and release this as a full-blown uplifting anthem, man. Just absolutely wonderful listening, I would love a full version!

EnV - RPM EnV - RPM

First time back on newgrounds in months, and this...this is what I come back to?

Thank you.

~EnV~RandomStuff ~EnV~RandomStuff

Okay, I'm with Platypus-bear, please please please finish Blowout! I think it's a fantastic new sound you've got with it, and it would be great to see hear you branch out from dance/rave tunes and into the wider world of EDM!

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

Wonderful tune

Though do people really cry as often as they claim to in reviews....? Anyway, tradition of high production quality is continues with this fantastic song, very well done.

-Milk n' Cookies- -Milk n' Cookies-

Yeah

Something about messy male orgasms, and high-quality sauces or the like, I guess.

-Lost But Not Forgotten- -Lost But Not Forgotten-

Simpsons Did It

Seriously, where's your originality, dude? You even copied their masterful ebb and flow of intensity, like, for real. And I mean, there's just, like, no way you could make a piece as engrossing as The Simpsons did, despite, like, copying it, and stuff.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I think this is a good review, and sarcasm is at an all time high?

I hope :D

~EnV~GhostsNDicks ~EnV~GhostsNDicks

I love you FOREVER

I have been looking for this song obsessively ever since I heard it on my local pop radio station's weekend party zone played it. Thank you so much for making amazing music, which causes me to check your stuff frequently, otherwise I might have missed this awesome remix, and would never have learned what the original was. Total <3

{dj-N} Sidechained Momentum {dj-N} Sidechained Momentum

Birthday Present

Oh Hai! This was released on my birthday! Thank you for the birthday present I didn't know about until now! Great sounding tune, should be crazy when it is finished.